"In essentials unity, in non-essentials liberty, and in all things charity"
“Transforming Lives – One At A Time” - Romans 12:1-2
1. Connecting with God & one another. (Matt 22:37-40)
2. Thriving in our walk with God & one another. (2 Corinthians 3:16-18)
3. Going to intentionally reach others for Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20. Luke 19:10)
1. Honor Biblical authority.
2. Model the love & compassion of Christ.
3. Equip and empower servant-leaders.
4. Pursue inter-generational relationships.
5. Practice faithful stewardship.
We believe in one God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Matthew 3:16 & 17, John 14:9 & 10
God is the creator of man and of all things.
Genesis 1:1, Acts 17:24-28
Jesus Christ is God's only Son and Savior of the world.
John 3:16, Matthew 1:18, John 20:24-31
The Holy Spirit dwells within every Christian.
The Bible is the inspired word of God and the final authority for all matters of faith. Romans 15:4, Hebrews 4:12, 2 Timothy 3:16
Man willfully sinned and is lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ.
Acts 4:12, Romans 3:23, I John 1:7
Salvation (the forgiveness of sins) comes by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ (his death on the cross).
Matthew 26:28, Romans 5:8-11, Ephesians 2:8-9
The pattern to follow to receive Jesus as Savior is to believe in Christ as God's Son and Savior of the world, to repent of personal sin, to confess Christ as Lord, and to be immersed in baptism.
Luke 24:45-47, Acts 2:38, Romans 6:1-7, 2 Peter 3:9
The church is the body and bride of Christ, founded on the day of Pentecost, consisting of all Christians everywhere.
Matthew 16:13-18, Acts 2:14-47
Death seals the eternal destiny of each person. The saved will inherit eternal life; the unsaved, eternal separation from God.
Romans 8:10-11, Daniel 12:2, John 6:47